Full disclosure – I’m not really a blush person. I have a ton of makeup, but not many blushes. I think it’s because I’ve always been a little self-conscious of my chubby cheeks. So, here are my go-to everyday blushes. They’re ally pretty neutral and can work with pretty much any eye makeup or lip color.
Here are the blushes that I mentioned in my video…
Kat Von D Cheek & Eye in Lolita (last seen here)
Of course I have some swatches:
Makeup I’m wearing
- Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Foundation in Pecan
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in #6
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder in 4
- Sephora Golden Hour Luminizing Powder in High Noon
- Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder in Seduction
- Laura Mercier Matte Caviar Stick in Fog
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Pencil in Lolita
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb
And one last look comparing all the blushes:
What’s your favorite?