Christmas is only a few weeks away, so we’re now in crunch time for holiday shopping. I love putting together gift guides (almost as much as I love getting gifts), and I hope this first (of a few) holiday gift guide is useful for you guys. I have gifts under $100 (and a couple under $20), so this list is good for lots of different people.
- Gap Crazy Stripe Merino Wool Blend Ribbed Sweater ($70)
- J.Crew Mixed Plaid Flannel Pajamas ($95). But J.Crew always has a sale!
- Pottery Barn Faux Fur Throw ($90)
- Origins Bestseller Kit ($45). So many good things in this set. I’ve been hearing such amazing reviews about the Origins eye cream, so I may have to get this for myself ;-).
- Voluspa Maison Holiday Travel Tin Candle Set ($32). These mini candles have such a good throw. They last a long time and they smell incredible.
- Pat McGrath Labs Metalmorphosis 005 Kit ($60). Alright so Pat McGrath has created some of the most iconic runway makeup looks. If you have a true makeup lover in your life, she’ll totally appreciate this editorial-meets-everyday kit.
- XO Planner ($50). For the high-achieving, multi-tasking, self-reflective, goal-setting chic in your life.
Shop more under $100 gifts in the widget below: