I’ve been saving my coins for a minute waiting for this sale! Since beauty and fragrances hardly ever go on sale, I’ve been saving up for Sephora’s VIB Rouge sale because VIB Rouge members will get 20% off from November 3 – 6. Then, from November 10 – 15, VIB Rouge and VIB get 20% off while Beauty Insider members receive 15% off. Love that these sales are just in time for the holidays (and my birthday :-)).
As I mentioned in my last empties video, I haven’t been buying much skincare at all because I’m really trying to streamline my skincare routine and clear out clutter on my vanity. That being said, I’m most definitely planning to pick up a few things at this sale.
Sephora VIB Sale Fall Skincare Wishlist
- La Mer Creme de La Mer. This is a huge splurge and cult classic. I’ve wanted to try this for years but could never bring myself to buy something this expensive. But since I’m focusing on buying less skincare, I think I can justify spending a little bit more just a few items overall.
- Origins #OriginsMask Mini Mask Set. I’ve tried a few different Origins masks and they’ve all been very good. I truly love the Origins 10 minute rescue mask, and this set is a cool way to try a few others.
- Peter Thomas Roth Meet Your Mask Set. I think I bought a similar set a couple years ago and loved all of the masks. PTR makes some of the best masks around so I definitely recommend this one.
- Farmacy Honey Harvest Kit. I love using the sleeping balm that comes in this set when my skin’s feeling a little dry and lackluster. Plus, I’ve heard nothing but good things about other Farmacy items, so I’m thinking this would be a good way to test them out.
- Kate Somerville All Glow, No Glitter Exfolikate Trio. The ExfoliKate cleanser is definitely one of the best exfoliators that I’ve ever used. It just works, and it’s not drying or irritating. Since this set comes with a more potent exfoliating mask + the ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer it’s a really good value.
Sephora VIB Sale Fall Makeup Wishlist
- Surrat Surreal Skin Foundation Wand. One of my current favorite makeup artists raves about this foundation. She says it provides more coverage than the Glossier Skin Tint but has that same natural, glowy vibe. Sold.
- Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coat. A sophisticated take on glitter that can be used on the eyes, cheeks and lips. I mean, this is like my soul in makeup form.
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Trio. I seriously can’t believe that I don’t own a single Bobbi Brown highlighter! So many people rave about the buttery texture, so I think this trio is a nice way to try out the formula.
- Any of the insane eyeshadow palettes by Pat McGrath. These are super pricey ($125) so I’ll be passing, but if you’re feeling fancy, I’d suggest getting one of these gorgeous eyeshadow palettes.
- Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer. I remember Desi Perkins doing a “no-makeup” tutorial using this concealer and it looked amazing. She said she liked how light and luminous this concealer is, which has me intrigued. I might do some swatches in store and see if it’s worth checking out.
- Violet Voss Taupe Notch Eyeshadow Palette. I’ve never tried anything from Violet Voss, but Mariah Leonard raved about this palette in a recent YouTube video. I like how there are lots of cool browns, taupes and grays. This could be something nice to mix in with more intense palettes (like the Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette).
Other Cool Things I’m Eyeing…
- Commodity 3×3 Exploration Kit. This comes with 3 candles and 3 perfume roller balls in matching scents. I like that you could break this up into gifts (or just treat yourself).
- Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil. I bought a travel size of this on a whim at Sephora (isn’t that how it always goes?!). It has a very fresh and natural rose scent, plus it’s super nice on the hair and body. It’s not too heavy or greasy. I’m definitely considering buying a full size.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Candle. I love the scent of this, and I bet a candle would make my condo smell amazing.
Tried and True Favorites
- This sale is also a good time to re-up on makeup staples, like the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Tarte Shape Tape Concealer and NARS Soft Matte Concealer. Also, the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is an amazing everyday base because it evens out the skin tone but doesn’t feel heavy. For a more medium or full coverage base, I can’t say enough good things about the NARS Velvet Matte Foundation Stick (reviewed here) and the Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation (reviewed here).
- If you’re into traditional lipsticks, I recommend NARS Audacious lipsticks and Pat McGrath LuxeTrance lipsticks for being super creamy and pigmented.
- Any of the highlighters in this post are great options, but I think Becca and Anastasia Beverly Hills are my top recommendations. Also, this CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops Set looks like a nice option to try out a few colors in smaller, more travel friendly sizes. I’ve mentioned these drops before, and I like that you can mix them into moisturizer or foundation for extra glow. Or you can dab onto the cheekbones, eyes, even lips for even more of a sheen/glow.
- As far as eyeshadow palettes, I’ve been reaching for the Urban Decay Naked Heat a lot lately (also used in this tutorial). I also think the Tartlette in Bloom is a great choice for everyday because it has a nice mix of matte and shimmer shades.
- The Match Stix, Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter and Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation by Fenty Beauty are also pretty awesome (review here).
Let me know what you’re planning to get!