Peach Makeup Tutorial | Testing New Makeup
I’ve gotten some really good makeup in the last few weeks, so I decided to do a peach makeup tutorial with my new purchases. I picked up the Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion because I’ve been looking for something that’s easy to use on the go. Then, I got suckered into getting the Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer because I “needed” to spend enough money to get the “free” gift. Funny how that worked out. But, it turns out that I LOVE the serum + concealer even more than the foundation, so I guess that was a win-win.
I was also excited to finally play around with the NARS Velvet Shadow Sticks that I mentioned in my NARS First Impressions Video a couple of weeks ago. I’m happy to report that they lived up to my expectations and I’ll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of them.
The NARS lipstick in Kiss Me Stupid is a really unique color. When swatched, it looks terra-cotta. But on the lips, it’s the perfect, wearable peach, orange, nude color. It’s hard to explain, but trust me, you need it!
Here are swatches from that NARS post just to refresh your memory:
Here’s a closer look at the Estee Lauder base products:
And of course I have some swatches:
I also put the newest Glossier product – Boy Brow in Clear to the test. It gives a nice, soft hold. But use sparingly! Shop this link to get 20% off your first purchase and free shipping over $30.
Another new product that I’m really loving is the Lancome Cushion Blush in Orange Splash. Don’t let the bright color scare you away. It’s a really sheer (but buildable) blush that is soooo pretty. I think it’s the perfect blush for a peach makeup look.
I hope you guys enjoy this peach makeup look. Also, if you’re into peach tones, check out my tutorial using the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette too!
I have the video showing up top, but in case you’re having trouble, here’s a link to the video.
Also, here’s a list of everything I used:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude in 5N1 Rich Ginger
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer in 4N Medium Deep Neutral
- Tarte Shape Tape in Deep
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder in 4 (See swatches and first impressions in this haul video.)
- Colourpop Cosmetics Brow Pencil in Black N’ Brown
- Glossier Boy Brow in Clear (shop with me using this link to get 20% off your first purchase)
- NARS Velvet Shadow Sticks in Belle-Ile and Siros
- Maybelline Big Shot Colossal Mascara*
- Lancome Cushion Blush in Splash Orange
- NARS Lipstick in Kiss Me Stupid (Probably my favorite item from the tutorial. It’s so pretty!)