I’ve gotten emails and comments over the years from people interested in going to law school, but I never really thought to do a blog post or video about it. Usually, I just respond to questions individually, but thought it might be helpful to do a Q&A on my YouTube channel, so here it goes.
Since the video is a little long, here are time stamps for the questions that I answered:
@ 0:19 – My experiences as an attorney
@ 9:35 – How to know if you should go to law school
@ 12:34 – Something that surprised me about being a lawyer
@ 14:38 – Do you recommend going to law school part time?
@ 16:02 – How hard is law school?
@ 19:26 – What’s corporate law?
@ 20:03 – A typical day at work
@ 22:03 – Pros & cons of being a lawyer
My make up was pretty simple in the video, and here are the details:
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer in 4N Medium Deep Neutral
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Matte Skinstick in Truffle
- Noyah lipgloss in African Nights
- Cle Cosmetics Cushion Highlighter
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
I hope this video is helpful to you, and feel free to ask any other questions you may have!
I have the video showing up top, but in case you’re having trouble, here’s a link to the video.