Today’s the day! For VIB Rouge members, the Sephora VIB Sale starts today, which means 15% off everything! Here’s the breakdown for the sale dates and discounts:
VIB Rouge: April 18 – April 24. 15% off with code ROUGESPRING
VIB: April 19 – April 24. 15% off with code VIBSPRING
BI: April 20 – April 24. 10% off with code BISPRING
Now to help you part with your money in the most efficient way possible, here are my recommendations by category:
skincare recommendations for the sephora vib sale
- First off, Kate Somerville cleansers are amazing! I think they are some of the best cleansers around. My favorites are the EradiKate Cleanser (review here) and ExfoliKate Cleanser (review here).
- First Aid Beauty also makes really good cleansers at a more affordable price point. I like the Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay and the basic Face Cleanser.
- I also love using a lightly exfoliating toner in the mornings before my makeup. I’ve been using this Son & Park Beauty Water and it’s soo good.
- And of course, I gotta mention masks. Peter Thomas Roth sells a great set of different masks that’s perfect for trying out lots of different masks, or for travel (my favorites are the Cucumber Gel Mask and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask). I also LOVE the Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask, Dr. Jart Pore Minimalist Sheet Mask, Karuna Clarifying Sheet Mask (so, so good), and Sephora Collection makes some amazing sheet masks (I suggest the Rose Sheet Mask). The Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding is one of my favorites for keeping my pores clear, so that’s another one worth checking out.
- With the discount, it would also be a great time to check out the Tatcha Dewy Luminous Skin Mist, which you guys know is a forever favorite. I’m thinking about trying the Pore Perfecting Sun Screen and the Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel Moisturizer.
makeup recommendations for the sephora vib sale
- I’ll start with some really good eyeshadow palettes: the Tarte Tartlette In Bloom is such a great everyday palette and I also love the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette (check out this tutorial to see it in action).
- I’m super excited about the NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette because it has so many pretty mattes and shimmers, and the Natasha Denona 5 Eyeshadow Palette in shade 4 is soo beautiful.
- Moving on to highlighters, pretty much everything that I mentioned in my Highlighter Haul is amazing, but if you have to pick just one thing, I’d say go for the Tom Ford Reflects Gilt.
- For foundation, I recommend the Clinique Superbalanced Makeup, Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation (see a tutorial using it here), Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation (see my review here), Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation (used in this makeup tutorial) and the NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturizer.
- For blushes, I recommend the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush (you can see me wearing a few shades in this post).
- I’m also in the market for a bronzer, so I’m thinking of getting either the Estee Edit Barest Bronzer in Medium/Deep or the new NARS Sun Washed Diffusing Bronzer.
- Ok, this roundup is getting long, so I’ll just be quick about my lip picks: Anastasia Beverly Lip Glosses are my favorite glosses. I also love the NARS Velvet Lip Glides, Bite Beauty Multi Sticks (used in this makeup tutorial) and Amuse Bouche Lipsticks (so creamy).
- Last, gotta shout out the CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops and the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter Eyeshadow (both insane!).
Make sure you guys check out the widget below for more of my makeup picks.
other goodies to buy at the sephora vib sale
- The Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Candle keeps calling my name (I love this scent!).
- There are a few brushes I’d recommend: Sephora Collection PRO Featherweight Complexion Brush #90 and the Sephora Collection PRO Airbrush Brush #53. I’d also love any recommendations on a good highlighter brush!
- Also, Joe Malone is now at Sephora! I love Red Roses and Peony & Blush Suede.
Let me know what you plan on buying!